Twilight

If you are dying to get a glimpse of Twilight the movie, go to: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html
I guess I'm a "Fanpire" or a twerd (twilight nerd) now. Ha ha

5 comments:

Susan said...

I guess I had better hurry and read the book.

manders said...

Yeah! I am so excited to see the movie. I need to read the third one still oops.. Thanks for lunch today girl. December is too far away.

Bailey Bunch said...

That is on our must see list for sure!:) Yeah baby, your famous, Bro!:)

teage-and-erin said...

OH MY GOODNESS JEN!! I can't believe that we have to wait that long! I am obsessed with this, I think that it is boardering on crazy!

The Shepherd Family said...

That's so funny. My girlfriends all tried to convince me that these "vampire love stories" were so great. Now I'm reading the first one and I can't put it down. Can't wait for the movie!

background