Fun idea I copied from Shauntel:

Ever Wonder What Your Name Would Be in a Different Life?
1. As a ROCK STAR (first pet and current car): Batman CR-V - wow, intimidating.

2. As a GANGSTA (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Fish Food Chocolate Chip Butterscotch... uhhhh? Is this a bingeing gang?

3. As a "FLY GIRL" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: J-Sim... sounds like Jason. Ha ha!

4. As a DETECTIVE (favorite color and favorite animal): Aquamarine ... that's it. I'm not exactly an animal person. Yeah, Taylor will recite my brainwashing about how pets are too much work, but a fish is easy, so we have a goldfish (until it dies).

5. As a SOAP OPERA STAR (middle name and city where you were born): it's my brother's name backwards - so he must be destined for Soap Stardom? HA HAAAA.

6. As a STAR WARS CHARACTER (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name): Simje (yeah, it could work... pronounce it Simjee).

7. As a SUPER HERO (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Coral Virgin Pina Colada! (Virgin goes with the drink.)

8. As a NASCAR DRIVER (first names of your grandfathers): Jesse Willard - And it's not pronounced Jessie. I like the name Will for a boy. It's on my "list." Pirates of the Caribbean made it cool again. :) Thanks Orlando Bloom... you are one good lookin' elf, too.

9. As a STRIPPER (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Adventurer Joe (Trader Joes chocolate) - that can be Nick's name!

10. As if in the WITNESS-PROTECTION PROGRAM (mother's and father's middle names): okay this was just a gimic to get my personal info. How shrewd. But this was fun anyway. Heck, if it's already 1 am, I might as well keep going! Now I'll do the tagging game :)

2 comments:

teage-and-erin said...

Hilarious! I was laughing out loud, and the boys were looking at me like I was crazy! :)

Lindsay said...

haha these are hilarious! love it!

background