I look like someone you know...

So, I planned on blogging about our trip to the ZOO today, but forgot to take the camera! So, I'll talk about how for the MILLIONTH time, someone thought they knew me from somewhere. I guess I look like everyone's friend's sister and someone from their kid's soccer team ... or maybe they took my family's Christmas portraits or something. Well, I DO meet a lot of strangers at work (the Chinese restaurant) - but that's changing, actually. My last day is Tuesday, Aug. 28th, and then I'll be meeting more strangers at Mike's Cascade Grill! It's just 3 times a week for like 4 hours each time. It's nice to get out of the house and make some MOO-LA! Is that how you spell moola? Anyway, so here are some pics of me and my look-alike twin :) OH NO! Not TWO of me! One is enough, I know.

5 comments:

manders said...

You are hilarious. Anyway I forgot my camera as well for the zoo day! Oh well we will all just have to go again sometime.
Love ya

Susan said...

Hey, Jen, I just realized you have a blog. Very creative entries!

Bailey Bunch said...

You look like my neighbor!:)

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Okay, last night was my last night at the Golden Phoenix and this guy was like, "you look almost identical to my friend from Enumclaw!" What a surprise.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I get that all the time.

At least once a week someone comes up to me and says: Hey! I saw you there and there the other day (while I wasn't there0

Hey! Aren't you that guy?
Hey! Aren't you that guys brother?

It gets old really really fast :P

well, thats about it. Have fun here :P Nice blog

David

background