Taylor's 3rd Birthday Party

I'm so grateful for such generous friends and family. I was blown away by the gifts Taylor received for her birthday. Games, dolls, toys, dress-up stuff, bubble bath, clothes, books, work-books, etc. We are SO blessed... and spoiled. Thank you to everyone for your generousity and thoughtfulness. She had a great party. There were many friends I wasn't able to invite because of sheer numbers. Most of her friends have brothers, so we made it a princess and spiderman party. We had about 13 kids there. I was expecting more, but Laura Mitchell had her baby boy the day before! Congratulations Laura and Damon! So, here are some pics of her parties (friends and family).

4 comments:

Erin & Teeny said...

We loved the party! It has been so much fun to get to know you guys, and I'm so glad that my kids have found such a great friend in Taylor. We have been very blessed to be neighbors!!

Charis said...

What a perfect theme for little girls - totally in their element for a day! Looks like a fun party was had by all :-) Happy Birthday, Taylor!

Carl and Pat said...

Lucky little girl, and mighty cute. Wonder where she gets that?! That's a great photo of Grandma Barb, too!

The Dillon 6 said...

I heard about this FABULOUS party from Barb...she said it was so fun, and it looksl like she was RIGHT!! :)

background