Taylor (typed her name herself)


This is Taylor dancing in the pool. She is almost 3 and she loves to sing, dance, dress up, and wants to get married (she just told me). She's your classic girlie-girl. She notices what color your eyes are and will pick you some flowers. If you have any lip gloss, she'll ask for some.
She's very independent! "I want to do it ALL BY MYSELF!" She always wants "MY own," but shares if it's her idea. I've noticed she inherited many of my worst traits, but Nick's best traits - like thoughtfullness. I'm learning what it's like to live with a mini-me.
She's almost 100% potty trained, but let's just say we haven't given away all the pull-ups.

2 comments:

manders said...

Maddie luvs Taylor lots and they have the same swimsuit....

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm so sexy, look at her tight little body, think of her bucking and squealing as you lay her down and lick her slit, no idea y anyone wants adult kid is best, I am SO hard and stroking looking at her

background