
If you haven't seen the movie She's the Man, you're missing out. Granted, it is one of those "teenager flicks," but if you appreciate good humor and hilarious lines to quote forever after, then you'd love this film, as do I. It has Amanda Bynes
as the main character, who is pretty much a brilliant comedian - with her facial expressions and mannerisms, we love to imitate her for a load of laughs. I would like to thank my sister, Lindsay, for introducing me to this movie, and my good pal, Rachel, for sitting through it as I busted up before they even finished their lines. May everyone smile as we quote this fantastic film, for whether or not you know why we're saying, "bro, brotha, brethren?" or "word, g'men," just tell yourself you'll watch it later tonight. "M
y intensity scares some people." And last of all, I'd like to thank Eunice.
as the main character, who is pretty much a brilliant comedian - with her facial expressions and mannerisms, we love to imitate her for a load of laughs. I would like to thank my sister, Lindsay, for introducing me to this movie, and my good pal, Rachel, for sitting through it as I busted up before they even finished their lines. May everyone smile as we quote this fantastic film, for whether or not you know why we're saying, "bro, brotha, brethren?" or "word, g'men," just tell yourself you'll watch it later tonight. "M
y intensity scares some people." And last of all, I'd like to thank Eunice.





3 comments:
All I have to say is WORD, GMEN!:) Love ya!
You girls are hilarious! Ok now I need to watch the movie. Next time maybe we can that is if the girls cooperate. I am way excited to be your guy's neighbor whoooo!!!
Jenny you are too funny! I was so excited to get your blog address off of your facebook :) I LOVE this movie and laugh hysterically every time I watch it, I'm glad you love it too!
-Amy (Adams) Glenn
Post a Comment