Sun makes me loopy


Okay, folks, I read Rachel's blog about the kids having fun outside, and I have my own cute pics of them running around and playing in their swim suits, too. But the truth is, we don't just do it for the kids! Oh, no - we're out there just as much for us - because we love soaking up some sun in our bathing suits too! So, here's me (no makeup, no contacts, no sanity, just tankini) munching on the kids' fruit loops and having a "mommy moment." (You know, "I can, because I have a toddler.")

3 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

Hey there BRO! You are so silly! I love it and I love ya!

manders said...

Great pic love it. Everyone has to have one of those pics with no makeup. You still look great!
Luv ya

Erin & Teeny said...

I love your blog! Thanks so much for the great comment, that was so nice of you. I have loved that we are so close to eachother, it makes being a "mommy" that much sweeter when you have friends you know you can vent with and laugh with. I'm so thankful that you're willing to just let go and have fun, it lets me know that you know who you are and that's one thing that makes everyone else feel more comfortable around you.
Your awesome, that's all I have to say!

background