For once I splurged on family pictures because pictures are worth it to me and I live close to my favorite photographer - you never know when somebody will move away! So, we celebrated the arrival of Kaiya by having some portraits taken of us while she is still a baby. Thank you to Ravissant Photography: www.ravissantphotography.com (I tried to make this a link, but wasn't showing up) Rebecca even adjusted my blog header for me :-)
Jen. Almost 5 foot 3... Econ BS Grad from BYU-Idaho. Husband=Nick, daughters=Taylor Michelle and Kaiya Lindsay. Family in WA and ID mostly. LOVE life, family, and friends!
10 comments:
You guys are beautiful through and through!!! Such sweet and happy pics!!! Your walls will be so happy to have those hanging on them!
What great pics. Some amazing photographer. Thanks for sharing.
Uncle Phil
BEAUTIUOS!!!!
Love, love, love the pictures!!! The color is amazing! These are great Jen, you have a beautiful family.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!:) Love you guys too!
One of my favorite Christmas cards. It just looked awesome! Great photos and they so perfectly express the people you are!
Such a beautiful family! I'm so glad I'm related to you guys!!
Bahh, I just love these!
Oh my gosh, you guys are such a beautiful family! These pictures are great!
The splurge was worth it! As to the eye thing--she comes by it honestly..it crops up in the Bell family quite often.
Post a Comment