Time flies - and babies are so sweet!

Blessing day :-)

Kaiya's 2nd hike - Rattlesnake Ridge

Sweet smiles

Kaiya's third hike - Twin Falls


Kaiya is so chill! She is just content and happy - not trying to compete for attention. If you do give her attention though, she rewards you will smiles and coos. She is a DREAM and I am enjoying her SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this video - she adores her daddy :-)

7 comments:

Chele said...

Your baby is beauiful! I know I can't believe how fast time flies. Kinley is now a month old crazy it feels like i just had her yesterday. You look amazing also. take care you have a beautiful family.

Lindsay said...

Travis and I are "awwwwwing" over your video like pathetic 13 year old girls do over babies :) She is sweeeeeet!!! Ahh, we want to hold her and smootch those cute little cheeks so bad!

Anonymous said...

These Simon girls are so dang cute! You guys definitely have the right recipe ;)
Mama

teage-and-erin said...

I LOVE all of those pics of her!!!! She is such a sweetheart and I love her already!!!!!!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

What a doll! She looks like such a happy baby, That is so fun! Love the video and all the pics. She is adorable.

Katherine Steel said...

CUTE! I miss you guys! Glad to see everything is going great! Love ya Jen!

Bailey Bunch said...

Love me some good Kaiya cuddling time!:) Sooooo adorable is she!:)

background