She's here!

Went to the hospital last Saturday the 22nd at 3am.

Kaiya Lindsay Simon
May 22, 2010 6:51 am
6 lbs 14 oz, 19 inches long
Kaiya (pronounced like Maya) means forgiveness.






A few smiles for ya~

16 comments:

manders said...

Jen, she is absolutely beautiful love that little smile she gave. Taylor looks like she is loving every minute and will be such a great sister. Congrats can't wait to meet her... Love ya

Kari said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

Jessica said...

Happy Happy Happy Beautiful Joyful times! Congratulations!!!

Alan and Heidi said...

i think you meant to say that you went to the hospital on saturday the 22nd at 3am, not the 21st :) i'm sure it was all the same to you at the time since you never slept in between the two days. haha :) i love the post! she is sooooooo precious and tay is such a beautiful and beaming big sister!! and i loooooove the video!!! sooooo cute!!!

SusGus said...

Congrats! What a beautiful pair of girls you have. My kiddos loved the video too!

Lindsay said...

What a doll! I am so happy to see more pictures. Taylor is looking so grown up! I bet she is loving big sisterhood :)

Laurie said...

Yay! I was hoping to see more photos on here! She is absolutely beautiful. I loved when Taylor marched into church last Sunday with her page of photos...she was such the proud big sister!!!

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

She looks just like Tay! You guys have great genes, she's stunning! :-)

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Congratulations Jen! She is beautiful, and Taylor looks like a very proud big sister :). So glad she's here!

Carl and Pat said...

She's definitely a keeper! We're lovin' all these new little girls in the family. Hope to see you guys again one of these days.

Karine said...

Jen.....are you kidding me with how perfect your little peanut is? I love how Taylor is completely enamored with her new sister. Also, I ADORE her name and the beautiful meaning.
Truly, I am very happy for you and your sweet family. Cherish each moment!

Bailey Bunch said...

She is just so cute! You are such a great mom, neighbor and friend! I am so glad I live next door so when I need a baby fix(which is often) and I can come and snuggle her. Love you!

teage-and-erin said...

I am so thankful to have met her and cuddle with her a little!! She is so precious and we all love her already! Love you girl!

Hepworth House said...

Your girls are so cute. We are so happy for you guys!!

Barb said...

Cutest sisters on the planet! Sorry all you other Nanas out there, but I've won the prize.

Anonymous said...

love her fresh littlepussy new born is best

background