Family Fun

Nick's family is all in town this week to be together and celebrate Brian and Audrey's graduations... unfortunately it's the same week we are in Thailand. The cool thing is that they are watching Taylor for us and she gets to play with cousins!!! 
We went to Pike's Place Market (I got to carry little Sydney while she slept) and we watched them throw the fish ;-) 


We had a long flight to Japan... and another one to Thailand, but it's worth it!!!


We are staying in the coolest hotel attached to the hugest mall!!! We are having a blast - shopping, eating, playing, chillin' and planning the rest of our trip. We go to Phuket next, where Nick, my dad, and sisters will run a 1/2 marathon. Gotta go... dad needs his laptop...


 Gotta love international food!!!

5 comments:

Jaron and Amy said...

I'm sooooo jealous! Hope you're having a blast.

Audrey Simon said...

Wow, you guys look GREAT after such a long flight! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures - keep us posted when you can!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Thing is....do you know what you're eating???

Uncle Phil

Chele said...

that is awesome wish I was with you hope you have a blast good luck with the 1/2 marathon

Laurie said...

O.K. crazy lady, I'm thinking I'll click on your blog to catch up on it and here I find an entry that included photos from a trip you are on RIGHT NOW? Get off the computer already and have fun...lol! Glad you are having a blast. Can't wait to hear about it in person!!!

background