Thank you for your prayers! Nick was offered a job today in the purchasing department of Quadrant Homes! It's been exactly one week since they let him go, but I guess Quadrant was motivated to get the position filled because things moved very quickly! Can I just reiterate how much we love Quadrant Homes (and Weyerhaeuser - which ownes Quadrant) - they have been so good to us. These two companies have impacted my life more than any others. My experiences living in Asia, traveling with my family, educational opportunities, my home and neighborhood, my husband's work experience, our awesome insurance which will help us get another child, and so many other things are results of Weyerhaeuser initially hiring my dad 21 years ago, and then Quadrant offering Nick his first job out of college, which he applied for when my dad sent him an email. Our lives could be very, very different if Weyerhaeuser hadn't seen something wonderful in the 2 most important men in my life. I feel very grateful right now.
Nick said he doesn't know how his interview could have gone any better, and that he knows he received divine help. He starts on Wednesday at the corporate office in Bellevue, which is half the commute!!!! We feel so blessed, especially considering the job market right now. Thank you to everyone for your kind words of encouragement and your prayers and support! I know it's not just the big man upstairs who is looking out for us, but He certainly takes care of us. ;)





13 comments:
Yea for the new job!! That's great that it's so much closer. And I can't believe how short Tay's hair is! Very cute:) Does she like it?
Whew! What a relief. And Taylor's hair does look really cute.
What wonderful news! Congrats to you! You are such a sweet family!
We are so happy for you guys!:) Love you neighbors!
That is so awesome, congrats on the new job. keep me posted. Lov
that was a very touching post :) and no one could deserve those blessings more!!! you guys are awesome and great examples to all of us of optomism in times of trial...and the results of it :) we love you!
We are also thrilled...that it means there is no potential move! I had no idea your dad also worked for them That is cool! Yea for Nick. They must really value him and probably really hated to make the first cut to begin with!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys:)
Congrats! I am so happy and relieved to hear that Nick has found a job! It is comforting to know that the Lord's hand is in all things.
Take care!
Karine
HOORAY! We're so glad to hear the good news! We need to get together for a family date night again soon. Molly had a blast today - thanks a million! :)
Yay! I'm so excited to hear about Nick's job. You certainly are blessed, and you have such a beautiful family!
P.S. Love Taylor's new hair!
I'm so glad you found a job so fast! What a blessing, and it is so neat how your dad and nick work(ed) for the same company. You guys are awesome and look forward to the day we get to see you again!
that is such good news! oh my goodness look how big your girl is getting!!!!!!!
Post a Comment