The Beautiful Snoqualmie

Hi friends and family:) I'm uploading a picture that my friend Susannah took for me because she keeps looking for it on here. Heh-heh... so this is us with the spectacular Snoqualmie view of the Cascades! And then some fun pictures of us on the way to the park. :)


We feel very blessed to live here.
On another note, do any of you women have a doctor you'd highly recommend? Nick and I would REALLY REALLY like to have another child... soon. We've actually been ready for the past 16+ months. So, I need to probably get a referral to a specialist... but at least have a regular visit first. Thanks ladies. Love you all :)

7 comments:

Chele said...

Jenn-
love the pictures!! Taylor ( I hope I have her name right) is so very cute I can't believe how fast they grow.

Bailey Bunch said...

You know I have a specialist number if you want it!:) I love the family picture of you guys. So cute!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

What a beautiful little lady in red!

Carly said...

I was so excited that I somehow found your blog! You guys look so great, especially that darling little girl! Glad to catch up with you two after all these years.

Carl and Pat said...

What a good-looking family! It looks like spring has arrived in the Northwest...beautiful

manders said...

I love these pics what a cute family you have. We love living in snoqualmie also.luv ya

Shannon said...

Hey I found your blog on Laura's blog! If you want an awesome general OBGYN I highly recommend Dr. Lori Channell or Dr. Kelly Cole BUT they're both clear in Renton. They are awesome though and well worth it if you ask me!

background