Finally, Here Are Easter Dinner Pictures!


Taylor helped make deviled eggs after she hunted for them :)
Audrey went to GREAT lengths to make an amazingly juicy turkey and perfect dinner rolls! Mom (the birthday girl ON Easter) made the world's best ever stuffing. I'm not exaggerating, this recipe is from Audrey and it is NOT a side dish! It deserves much more elevated status!


Okay,... need I say a word? A picture is worth a thousand words.
We are so grateful that Audrey is in our family, and not just because she can produce this.

We had a wonderful Simon Weekend - full of celebrations. In fact, the night before Easter, we had a ROCKIN' Bridal Shower for Lindsay - our soon to be sister-in-law (thanks to Travis)! Mom put it together and pulled out all the stops! There were 13 women - aunts, friends, moms-of-friends... and delicious food, beautiful decorations, and fun gifts. :) Lindsay said she had a great time, which means it was a success :)

I call this "The Newlywed Night" Basket... for an in-home date night. Contents: 2 movies, 2 boxes of popcorn, 2 Blockbuster gift cards (one for each wallet), a sexy "apron" and some matching undies, and a couple extra undies, Midnight Pomegranite body lotion (for massages), and of course... chocolate body paint... "also good on ice cream"!!! Ha ha! Some lovely women went in on this with me - thanks mom (Karen), Audrey, and Suzie Whatcott for funding my creativity. :) Lindsay loved it! I'm sure Travis will too, but he'll have to wait. :) Smirk smirk.

5 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

That basket was a great idea!:) I am glad you had a great Easter weekend. Don't you love having family so close!:)

Carl and Pat said...

I hear it was so much fun...wish I could have joined, plus the dessert table looks amazing! We, too, are thrilled to have Lindsay in our family. She and Travis stayed with us a couple of months back, and we were smitten! (Aunt Pat)

Chele said...

Sounds like you had a blast. Taylor is getting so big. Isn't it crazy how fast time flies after you get married. Glad to know that things are going good.

Thomas said...

With a cake like that, I need to start showing up to some of these parties.

Anonymous said...

That cake looks awesome, I would pay some big bucks for that in my tummy.... okay I crossed over to weird, but seriously I am now craving that cake. =) -Shantay

background