Latest events...






What we've been up to lately...

We went to the Fox Sports Grill on Friday with the Baileys and Isaacsons to see Heidi (Rachel's little sis) and the rest of the Seagals' unveiling of their calendar. It was entertaining, the food was fantastic, Darlene spoiled us of course, and Rach and Nick were so excited to see Warren Moon and have him sign footballs. He's in the football hall of fame, for those of you who didn't know (like me). Don't tell F.I.L. Keith about the football, that's for Christmas! On Monday, we met up with my WONDERFUL cousin Michelle and her family at the Mariner's Game. I haven't been to a game since right before we got engaged (over 5 years ago). Here's a picture, although I'm sort of advertising for Trader Joe's with the way I framed the pic. Yes, that's where I buy my favorite treat in the world. DON'T ASK! I'm done sharing! I want them all to myself! Mwah ha haha ha! Anyway.... We sat in the greatest seats, courtesy of Michelle's in-laws who couldn't make it. We ate garlic fries and kettle corn - courtesy of my Dad, who is on his way to China and Russia for a business trip. And, yes, it makes me nervous that he's flying on September 11th. My Mom and brother (Prestoni-aroni) helped out by watching Tay so Nick and I could go out together. How sweet :) Can I just say how much I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! Couldn't ask for more or better. And, just for kicks, here's a pic of Taylor (with the Jones' kids) sharing M&Ms my Mom brought back from Vegas when she was with my own LOVELY sisters Heidi and Lindsay, and my B.I.L Alan, and my nephew Ryan.

5 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

Who are those hotties in that pictures in the left hand corner? What What! Hawaii here we come!

Audrey Simon said...

I love the pick of you and Nick at the Fox Sports Grill! You guys are so cute together! :)

manders said...

Way cute pics. It was fun to see you last night, even though it was for a short time. See you today!
luv ya

The Dillon 6 said...

SIMONS! I am becoming addicted to blogs...found you through: Aprecio ~ Manders/Hadley Family ~ YOU! Holly (Bailey) Aprecio is a very good friend of our family. Hope you're loving your new place. Glacier Park misses your cute family!! -- The DILLONs!!

Amelia said...

Ohhhh I love that your a blogger now I will so be reading your updates and adding you to my page!

background