Family News

I have a new niece named Sydney Grace! Look at her cute little face!!!

Her excited parents: Travis and Lindsay Simon!

Congratulations guys! We love you and are so happy for you! Can't wait to meet her :-)

More news: My little brother Preston gave the best missionary farewell talk I've ever heard. I'm so impressed with the man he has become. He's going to make a fantastic missionary in Peru!

My little sister Lindsay is getting married to Nate Duffy on May 2nd in the Seattle Temple! I'm so excited and I'm having fun helping her plan details like flowers.

Lots of changes in the family... but change is good.

2 comments:

manders said...

Wow that is some fun family news. That is awesome about your brother the people in Peru will be lucky to have him. Congrats to your brother-in-law she is adorable I love her little features. Also a congrats to your lil sister I had no idea she was even dating someone what a cute couple. Congrats, Congrats
luv ya

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Fun news!!! Yay for Preston and Lindsey! Are you coming to Idaho for any of the wedding festivities???

background