Gettin' Wiggy With It

After preschool yesterday (where they discussed the art of getting dressed), Taylor couldn't stop planning the costumes she wanted to make at home. She had her heart set on making wigs, masks, and outfits for her and her friends. This is as far as we (I) got.



When I asked her for commentary, she said, "Why? So you can write to the preschool people and tell them that THEY are supposed to make wigs?"

6 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

Gotta love your creativity!:) I also love how Tay always has witty comments. She is so funny!:) See you soon!:) BRO BRO PUZZLE NERD!

Laurie said...

She cracks me up. It's like comedy central at your place! :)

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

What a nice, creative, and fun mom you are! I love Taylors little personality! What a great comment! She's a funny little gal! (Just like her momma!)

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

She doesn't lack any funny genes from her dad either!

Chele said...

love it. arent' little kids the greatest.

Chelsee said...

Hi Jen! I came across your blog through another friends' blog...I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I wanted to pop in and say hi! You won't recognize my new last name - it used to be White...I was a Pineview girl while you were managing there. Anyway, your daughter is adorable and I hope all is well for you!!

background