So, this morning, she's got her barbies dancing to Disney music as she sings along. I especially love all the "Wha-oo-whoa-oo-whoa!" vocal runs and do-wops. She says, "MOM! You've gotta see this guy! He's dancing with her on his head! They did this in Japan one time!"
Barbie lift
I love that Taylor is into the barbie stage now! Endless hours of fun! She has them dancing, singing, experiencing typical girl drama, etc. She's never wanted to play so much by herself in her room before. Barbies are the next best thing to siblings! (which we're waiting for)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
You guys are so fun! I love your blog! It's fun to get connected in the blog-o-sphere. I feel honored that we are on your friend list.
Taylor is so fun, it's amazing the things kids come up with to say. Especially about dancing barbies in Japan.
Hey, there are worse things you can have on your head than a Barbie. Like a spitting cobra or an '82 Chevrolet. :)
Its so nice when kids learn how to play on their own! This year has been so nice cause the boys go ride their bikes all day long and I get a little time to myself. I love that she loves Barbies so much! I was a definite Barbie fan.
Oh Tay, you crack me up every time I am around you! :) We love you guys!
Every time I think of Barbies, I think of Taylor!:) What we do without her and her love for all things girlie!:)
that is hysterical. thanks for the evening laugh. I needed it as right now my boys are screaming upstairs because their door is "squeaking" and it scares them...
I just love the barbie days! I know they entertained me for hours on end because I was surrounded by all of those brothers. I had my own little girl world with my barbies and me!:) Taylor is looking so grown up and is such a cute mix of you and Nick!
Alyson loves barbies now and she will play for quite a while in her room. KaLisi also likes them but she would rather play with dolls still.
Post a Comment