Sledding and Snowmen


Nick is rooting for the Giants... or shall I say, against the Patriots, in the Superbowl. This snowman was built to get a reaction out of Rachel, I think. Maybe that's why her and Ty were chucking snowballs at it - and at Nick. Ha ha!!!

Tay was digging in the snow for treasure all day and was thrilled when the Jones kids joined her. Then Tim grabbed a kiddie pool and used it as a sled for the kids.



We have a SWEET hill perfect for sledding right next to our house :)
The girls were either pooped or blown away at the thrill of the ride.

Erin brought Ella all bundled up and smiling. I love that face!!!

And I got Ethan to half-smile for the camera as we hiked up the hill. He would grunt with determination on every step.



I love these action shots and their animated faces! Check out Tyler's hand dragging in the snow like a brake. I hope none of them have bruised behinds!

2 comments:

Chele said...

love the pictures Jen. Looks like you guys are doing well. Continue to have fun.

Erin & Teeny said...

I love all their cute little faces on the way down the hill! You got some good ones. It's so fun to have you guys so close... we love having you as neighbors!

background