

Just had a fantastic birthday weekend! Celebrated with family and friends... got every spectacular gift I could imagine and many I never thought of, but love and appreciate very much:) Pampering stuff, smell-good stuff, crafty stuff, yummy treats, stuff to wear/hold:), decorative stuff, $$$, e-cards, kind words, and b-day wishes. Thank you to everyone for your thoughtfulness and generosity. :) Here are a

couple pics.


3 comments:
I am glad you had a great birthday weekend, my good buddy! Can't wait to chill in Hawaii with you!:) Love ya!
So, whose birthday was it..Nick or Jen's? I figured since Nick was wearing the sombrero??
Uncle Phil
Hey girl, I was so bummed to miss your b-day party looks like you all had a blast. We will get together when you get back. We love and appreciate you guys. Have fun don't miss me too much...
luv ya
Post a Comment